Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Computer Is Run Off Pixie Dust And Kitten Wishes

So. Hopefully, within the next week, I will upgrade my computer, to a better one. However, I feel the need to point out something about my current computer, before I do.
It's magic. No seriously, that's the only conclusion I can come to.

It has a 1.8 Ghz processor. 1.8. 1 point freaking 8. That's not very good!

It had a subpar video card, and it.. Well it really kinda sucks. However, it can run Portal. It can run Oblivion. It can run Team Fortress 2. It literally should not be able to do that.

Now, to say it runs any of these games WELL is going overboard, minimum video settings, but seriously, the minimum requirements for all of those games waaaaay exceed the computer I have.

Oh, and let me just point out I have a friend with a way better processor than I have, and the exact same video card, and yet, my computer runs most games better than his does.

In other words, my computer is a wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment